torsdag, november 29, 2007

MailMonitor Sitecore Edition

I have been working on a product called Mail Monitor for years now. It is my pet project and has been for the last 3-4 years or so.

Mail Monitor is an E-mail /SMS campaign tool written in C# hosted on ASP.NET and uses all the cool stuff released from Microsoft within the last years. (Except Silverlight, for now). It is a tool written by a super nerd (me) and is therefore highly extendable using Providers, web-services, Remoting and GoF patterns.

But MailMonitor is not new – but the fact that I made a version for Sitecore is.

For now check out these screenshots.

1 kommentar:

Craig Tarr sagde ...

Awesome, we're getting ready to start using Sitecore 6 by end of year. I may be interested in getting a hold of your enterprise version.